Highly trained teachers with California state teaching credentials
Our Tutoring Staff
Our teachers are carefully selected for their ability to teach and relate well to both younger and older people alike. Their sensitivity and discretion in working with each student is readily seen. All of our teachers have a Bachelors and/or a Masters degree in their chosen field of education and most hold a California State Teaching Credential. Additionally, our teachers are TB tested. They have the qualifications to teach students with special needs and take care to bring each one personal success.
On average, the success rate at Bartelt Education Center is a strong one and a half years of academic growth in just a 30 hour program. Improved grades and the smiles on the faces of our students certainly reflect their success. We get results!
- We are committed to helping students reach their full potential by bringing them personal success.
- Bartelt Education Center (BCE) students make a difference in our community.
- Bartelt Education Center brings integrity and professionalism to the classroom.
- Qualified teachers instill positive attitude and influence in our students.
- Tutoring is accomplished on an individual or small group basis.
- Bartelt Education Center's highly trained staff promotes good values and morals.
- By enrolling at Bartelt Education Center, your personal success becomes a reality.
Our students and teachers readily interact with one another due to our low student to teacher ratio (one to one, two to one, or three to one). We do not send packets of homework home for parents to oversee and correct as all work is done at our tutoring center. Our textbooks are state approved with some being the text used in the student's regular classroom. Teaching study skills is part and parcel of our everyday tutoring with each student. A specific course just on study skills is available if desired.
Due to our low student-to-teacher ratio, our students get the benefit of individualized lessons and consistent, constructive feedback. Students will not receive additional homework from us; all instruction is done at our tutoring center in one-on-one or small group sessions. Our textbooks are state approved, some of which are the same texts used regularly by the student in school. We also reinforce positive study skills and teach students to be successful and responsible with their coursework. A specific course on study skills is available if desired as well.